Served on the rocks, the Margarita's gin-soaked cousin is our tipple of choice when we're ready to fiesta. One sip of this bright and boozy drink and you'll see why!
45ml ounces gin
15ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
7.5ml simple syrup*
*For the simple syrup:
- Combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until fully dissolved.
- Remove syrup from pan and allow to cool.
- Keep cool and stored in airtight container.
For the cocktail:
- In a shaker, combine gin, lemon juice, grenadine and simple syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain mixture into a glass and garnish with either lemon or lime slices.
- Top with lots of crushed ice and enjoy!