The Big Bang Theory
Turn up the heat with this little scorcher of a cocktail! The Big Bang Theory, made with the delicious Salcombe Gin, is sure to warm up those winter evenings.
- Place two slices of chilli and the gomme syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Gently muddle (you can leave the chilli seeds in if you’d like your drink extra spicy, but the Salcombe Gin team recommends removing them to let the gin shine).
- Add the gin, lime juice and ice to the chilli and syrup.
- Vigorously shake the ingredients for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Double strain over the chilled old-fashioned glass with ice.
- Top with crushed ice, two slices of chilli and two wedges of lime.
50ml Salcombe Gin Start Point
25ml Lime juice
25ml Gomme syrup
4 slices of red chilli
2 wedges of lime