If you love gin as much as we do then we’re sure you’ll be able to relate to at least a few of these things…
1. Making a near impossible decision: which gin to have?
So. Many. Gins.
2. Pretending to be thinking about ordering a single…
Who are we kidding? Double please!
3. Waiting for your Craft Gin Club monthly box to arrive like
*patiently waits for postman*
4. Not being able to understand why people don’t like gin
Oh well…More for us!
5. Your alcohol cupboard is really just a collection of nice gins
Not that that's a bad thing...
6. Going on holiday and buying gin as a souvenir
Beats a postcard right?
7. Being genuinely relieved when juniper was added to the UK national seed bank
Whatever happens we will always have gin.
8. Being mildly annoyed when you’re handed a G&T with no ice and the wrong garnish.
But not saying anything because after all, it’s still got gin in it.
9. The highlight of your month is opening your Craft Gin Club box
YAY! Another amazing gin has arrived!
10. Wanting to replace your favourite bottle of gin but seeing new gins you haven’t tried yet
Can we just get all of the gin?
11. Not being able to say no to another G&T
It would be rude not to.
12. Not being surprised that gin is now used to calculate inflation
But wondering if it is because of your consumption...
13. Wishing someone would look at you the same way you look at gin
My significant other is actually gin