Winter has arrived, and there's nothing we want more than to spend the our Sunday's under the duvet. Grab your favourite G&T and get seriously snuggly with these cozy finds.
1. A tastier reimagining of that classic story
We Three Gins Unisex Jumper, £30, notonthehighstreet
2. Some glitz and sparkle to put you in the holiday mood
Let Christmas Be Gin Jumper, £25, Very
3. Gin themed arts and crafts! The perfect excuse to stay indoors
Stitch Set, £10.95, SewCrossHandmade via Etsy
4. Because gin & a fire > the cold and rain
Gin is so Delightful Jumper, £32, notonthehighstreet
5. Personalise your toe-sies! And may whoever reads them get the hint *nudge nudge*
Personalised Put Your Feet Up Socks, £15, notonthehighstreet
6. Grab this pillow for a gintastic duvet day
Let the Good Times Be-Gin Throw Pillow, £15.35, redbubble
7. If you're fed up of people saying you're hard to buy for, this jumper's for you!
All I Want for Christmas is Gin Jumper, £32, notonthehighstreet
8. Cocktails and Carols are the perfect combo
Gin Christmas Sweatshirt, £10, Matalan
9. Because it's always Gin O'Clock somewhere, right?
Gin O'Clock Socks, £20, Twisted Twee
10. Grab this jumper and spread your festive cheer
Merry Gin-Mas Jumper, £29.99, notonthehighstreet
11. Use this mug to cozy up with something warm - or your fave gin! (shh, we won't tell!)
Gin Bunny Mug, £13, Of Life and Lemons