Earl Grey Martini
November's Gin of the Month box contains delicious Earl Grey tea from the wonderful Whittard of Chelsea. Combine Earl Grey and gin to make a sophisticated, citrus infused martini.
- Infuse the teabag in the gin for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Combine the tea-infused gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Dry-shake without any ice to emulsify the egg.
- Open and add very cold ice; shake again until cold.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
1 Earl Grey teabag
25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
25ml sugar syrup (1:1 sugar and water)
1 egg white (optional)