Green Grass of Home
Carefully crafted by Coley and Punch's Katie Cramphorn, this gin cocktail is a lean, green mixology machine. Mix one up yourself and see!
Image: Coley and Punch
Half of a kiwi fruit
1-inch cucumber, diced
Handful fresh mint
30ml fresh lime
15ml sugar syrup
15ml elderflower liqueur
45ml Lighthouse Gin
Soda water, to top up
Cucumber slice, lime wheel and mint spring, to garnish
- In a shaker, add fresh kiwi fruit, diced cucumber and lime.
- Muddle to extract the juices from the kiwi fruit and cucumber.
- Add in mint, sugar, elderflower liqueur and Lighthouse Gin.
- Shake well with ice and double strain into a tall glass.
- Add fresh ice and top with soda.
- Finish with a long cucumber slice, lime wheel and mint sprig.