Developed by Katie Cramphorn of Auckland's Coley and Punch, this smoky tipple made with Lighthouse Gin is a real superhero! With all the tastes of the season, including orange, rosemary and bitter Campari, the Caped Crusader will have you reaching for a warm blanket and watching the autumn mist roll in.
Image: Coley and Punch
30ml Lighthouse Gin
3tsp. Olive Brine
Orange zest, to garnish
- Burn fresh rosemary and set a double rocks glass upside down over the herbs to catch the smoke.
- In a mixing glass, add orange zest, Lighthouse Gin, Campari, Cynar and olive brine.
- Stir over ice until well chilled.
- Strain in to smoked glass over a fresh block of ice.
- Finish with orange zest and a burnt rosemary tip.