When it comes to gin, we're loud and proud about our passion for this spectacular spirit. But there's two sides to every boozy obsession - and sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Every true gin lover will be able to relate to these secret ginny habits!
1. Popped into the shop for a few essentials… and came back with gin.
‘But it IS an essential,’ you tell yourself. Every time.
2. Insisted on ordering drinks yourself…
...just in case someone else tried to order something other than gin.
3. Put out a beautiful fruit bowl on display - full of lemons and limes.
The yellow and green just complement the room so nicely!
4. Made up excuses to drink gin any time of the day.
Red snapper, anyone? Breakfast Martinis? Hair of the dog?
5. Travelled well out of their way to go to a particular bar to have a particular gin.
Australia, you say? Hmm…
6. Spent a liiiiittle more than they planned on the beverage.
*Opens banking app* *Sees balance* *Quickly closes banking app*
7. Got crafty when all the glasses were dirty.
We have to admit, though - the handle makes it quite convenient.
8. Bought a Craft Gin Club membership for a friend.
Favourite part of the month, when our @craftginclub delivery arrives - So happy opening the box to find a bottle of 'Four Pillars' all the way from Australia. Happy Thirsty Thursday #ginclub #craftginclub #fourpillarsgin #fourpillars #gin #raredrygin #ginandtonic #thirstythursday #yarravalley #aussiegin
For them to share with you, of course!
9. Being unable to pour yourself a G&T without doing a full photo shoot featuring garnish and bottle
Presentation is everything darling...
10. Being physically unable to part with an empty gin bottle and insisting to anyone you live with that it’s decoration.
If anything I'm resourceful...