Job Description - Community Executive
Full time position in Central London location
We’re Craft Gin Club - the UK’s number one club for gin lovers.
Every month, we send thousands of our members across the UK a surprise box packed with craft gin, mixers, foodie treats and our club mag. Since our founders pitched successfully on Dragons’ Den in 2016, we’ve grown to become a TOP 10 UK startup and the biggest drinks subscription business in the country.
We’re now looking for a new Community Executive to join our growing team in central London.
Digital content and social engagement are at the heart of our business, and our social media channels act as a meeting point for a large, focused and engaged audience of gin lovers from across the UK.
The Community Executive will act as the voice of our brand online, engaging with and reporting on our active online community of current and future club members. Working alongside our Community Manager as a part of the wider Content team, and collaborating with the customer service team, you will cultivate our community and ensure that Craft Gin Club continues to be renowned for excellent customer service and exciting online engagement with members and non-members alike!
● day-to-day engagement with our online community, responding to comments across all our social channels to improve overall customer experience
● daily monitoring and moderation of our Facebook Group
● working with our customer service team to ensure swift resolution of member queries and complaints received via online channels
● administration of club member competitions
● creation of relevant community blog posts and content in support of Community Manager
● pulling together relevant community reports each week and owning a dedicated ‘community newsletter’ for the wider business
● admin tasks and research as and when necessary in support of wider content team
What we’re looking for
● degree-level graduate (2:1 or above) or equivalent achievement
● confident and creative copywriting and written and verbal communication skills
● a social media native with a good understanding of all major social channels
● interest in all things food and drink – a passion for gin is a definite plus!
● excellent organisational skills and ability to maintain strong relationships
● ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
This is an entry level role but prior experience of social media management and/or customer service is a definite bonus.
What we offer
● Central London location (just off Tottenham Court Rd)
● Entry level role with real career progression opportunities, and the chance to grow as we do
● Flexible working hours
● Pension scheme and 25 days holiday
● Weekly gin tastings
● Free Gin of the Month box every month
● Employee options scheme
How to apply
If you feel this role is right for you, please drop us a line with your C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]