Gin is always there for you, in times of love, in the dark times and in the happy times. Gin is your friend and will never tell you what to do (although it may persuade you to do things you probably shouldn't!) It tastes amazing and you cant get enough of it...here are 8 signs you are in a relationship with gin.
1. You think about gin when you’re not with it
'Oooh I cant wait to get home to my gin tonight' - at 9.30am
2. You secretly think gin is superior to all other drinks
Actually you don’t secretly think it. You know it. So sophisticated.
3. You truly believe gin units don’t count
You don’t consider drinking a gin and tonic to be actually drinking alcohol, hence you can have two before you even open the wine.
4. You don’t understand how other people can’t like gin
But? What? ...But...It's gin?!!
5. …and you try to convert them
'You're just not doing it right'
6. You can’t stop talking about gin
You have gin mentionitis. ‘I had this amazing gin and tonic with Strawberry and rosemary last night’; or ‘have you tried the Warner Edwards Honeybee Gin?
7. Because to you, gin is so much more than just a drink
And gin-drinkers are part of the family.
8. And you know that gin makes everything better
Bad day? Gin. Good day? Gin. Tired? Gin. Sick? Gin.