Happy December, gin lovers! We're easing into the holiday season with this tasty, seasonal twist on a classic cocktail favourite. It's simple, delicious and makes for a perfect winter warmer. Check out how you can make this 'berry' good winter warmer below!
Winter Cranberry Martini
(Makes 1 drink)
25ml cranberry-infused simple syrup (see below)
Fresh cranberries, to garnish
1 sprig of rosemary, to garnish
For the cranberry-infused simple syrup:
1. Add ingredients for cranberry syrup components into a small pot on the stove on medium heat. Stir and cover with a lid to cook for 7-10 minutes or until cranberries burst.
2. Mash mixture with spoon and reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 more minutes until sides of mixture begin to gel on the pot.
3. Strain through fine mesh sieve and set syrup aside.
4. Add ice, gin, and syrup to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
5. Pour into chilled martini glass and garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprig to serve.